Copyright 2018, Children's Advocacy Center of Southwest Florida.
Notice of Privacy Practices. All Rights Reserved.
If you know of or suspect child abuse, call 1-800-962-2873. Caller information is kept confidential
Accredited by the National Children's Alliance and the Council on Accreditation. CAC is proud to be a United Way partner agency.
Links to helpful articles and websites...
How to Recognize Trauma in Children
IF YOU KNOW OF OR SUSPECT CHILD ABUSE IN ANY FORM,
Volunteers are a welcome addition to the CAC team. We appreciate the time and attention they give to children in need. Right now we are accepting applications for help at our East United Way House and at our Pine Manor After School & Summer program. If interested, please Contact Us. Thank you!
Want to help out CAC? Here is what we are currently in need of:
Therapy "graduation" gifts for our 'tween and teen girls--makeup or nail care gift sets, lotion gift sets, jewelry making kits, artist supplies/kits, basically anything "arts and crafts." Target and Amazon gift cards are always welcome as well!
Diapers – size 6, (we see more toddlers than infants)
New stuffed animals
Donations may be dropped at our office, 3830 Evans Ave., Fort Myers, during business hours of Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Please note that we are not able to accept furniture, used toiletry items or makeup, stained or torn clothing, and stuffed animals that are beyond "gently used" or smell of cigarette smoke. Thank you!
* Make a financial contribution online--DONATE HERE
* Make a financial contribution via check, made payable to:
Children's Advocacy Center of SWFL, 3830 Evans Ave., Ft. Myers FL 33901
* Donate an item from our Wish List--especially gift cards for teens!
* Volunteer at our Pine Manor After School/Summer Program or as a Puppy Sitter in our lobby.
* Sponsor an event--we are always open to individuals and companies interested in holding events to benefit CAC. Consider a golf tournament, a wine dinner, a 5K run, a diaper drive--the possibilities are many! If you have an idea please call Lisa Rizzio at 239-939-2808 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. CAC supports these third-party events as much as possible via cross-promotion and volunteers--so it's a win-win for all involved!
* Adopt a family for the holidays
* Host an Angel Tree at your business for the holidays
* Purchase a "Stop Child Abuse" license plate
* Planned Giving--there are a wide variety of giving strategies, from remembering us in your will to gift annuities and marketable securities.