Thank you to Edison National Bank for its annual holiday party for the children in our Pine Manor After School Program. Each year, the bank chooses a card made by one of the children to use as a holiday greeting card for its customers. This has become a much anticipated event for the children. Pictured here is CAC HR Manager Tina Kintz with the winner, Daniel. All the children received gift bags with art supplies and a gold dollar coin in a velvet pouch. Topping things off (most importantly?) were cupcakes for everyone. We are so appreciative of our long relationship with Edison National Bank and for this fun annual event.
Recent Posts Extra
- Children’s Advocacy Center 40th Celebration Raised More Than $100,000 December 9, 2021
- Sasha Joseph Neulinger, Director of the Acclaimed Documentary, “REWIND,” is the Keynote Speaker for the Children’s Advocacy Center 40th Celebration October 15, 2021
- Signature Sponsors for the Children’s Advocacy Center 40th Celebration September 30, 2021
- Sheriff Marceno & Sheriff Scott (ret.) to Co-Chair 40th Anniversary Gala for CAC August 11, 2021
- Simonsen Foundation Honors CAC With $20,000 Donation March 20, 2021