Thank you to Edison National Bank for its annual holiday party for the children in our Pine Manor After School Program. Each year, the bank chooses a card made by one of the children to use as a holiday greeting card for its customers. This has become a much anticipated event for the children. Pictured here is CAC HR Manager Tina Kintz with the winner, Daniel. All the children received gift bags with art supplies and a gold dollar coin in a velvet pouch. Topping things off (most importantly?) were cupcakes for everyone. We are so appreciative of our long relationship with Edison National Bank and for this fun annual event.
Recent Posts Extra
- Congratulations to our Blue Ribbon Raffle Winners! April 1, 2021
- Bell Tower Goes Blue for April Child Abuse Prevention Month March 20, 2021
- Thank You to our April Patrons! April 1, 2021
- Simonsen Foundation Honors CAC With $20,000 Donation March 20, 2021
- CAC’s Miller Achieves Milestsone Certification March 20, 2021