CAC’s pet therapy program has been able to visit with the residents at Gladwell Nursing Home. We love this photo of therapy dog Ozzy, who stayed right beside his new “buddy.” “What a phenomenal therapy dog my Ozzy is! It’s his quiet, calm love that touches hearts and makes me proud,” said owner Lisa Talcott, CAC Pet Therapy Coordinator.
Recent Posts Extra
- Children’s Advocacy Center 40th Celebration Raised More Than $100,000 December 9, 2021
- Sasha Joseph Neulinger, Director of the Acclaimed Documentary, “REWIND,” is the Keynote Speaker for the Children’s Advocacy Center 40th Celebration October 15, 2021
- Signature Sponsors for the Children’s Advocacy Center 40th Celebration September 30, 2021
- Sheriff Marceno & Sheriff Scott (ret.) to Co-Chair 40th Anniversary Gala for CAC August 11, 2021
- Simonsen Foundation Honors CAC With $20,000 Donation March 20, 2021